Main Purpose of the Role
- Quality Management team was defined as the guard to protect product quality performance and job quality performance with quality tools.
- The responsible scope of Product Quality covers Qualification plan about new product and major change of product/process, gate review of new product project, BCaM(APQP) process monitoring, routine reliability tests.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Build-up/Approve Qualification plan to new product(Auto part and non-Auto part), major/significant change in FE and BE;
- Review and approve the gates of new product project;
- Monitor BCaM process implementation and improve process implementation performance of R&D team;
- Issue Qualpack for non-Auto product, and PPAP for Auto product.
- Set up appropriate routine reliability test program to monitor mass production of finish goods;
- Review the reliability test implementing based on industrial standards.
Requirements (Education, Experience, Technical Skills)
- Engineering or Electronic major with bachelor’s degree graduation at least;
- Over 5 years working experience in Semiconductor industry;
- Well know the reliability test method/criteria in JEDEC and AECQ standards;
- Know the technology of product and manufacturing process;
- Have enough knowledge and experience to build link model among design, manufacturing process and product performance or defect model.