Key Areas of Accountability:
- Supports managers with HR related matters in Fab.
- Nurture a positive working environment that reflect WeEn ‘s values, ethical standards and culture.
- Coaches and advises local managers and employees on HR related matters.
- Represent site view to Corporate HR in order to develop deploy feasible HR programs and policies.
- Ensure efficient deployment of WeEn HR programs and policies in the applicable locally.
- Cooperates with the departments for recruitment in attracting top talent for fab
- Provides support to fab ‘s and corporate functions to plan and execute organizational change programs in the fab;
- Inventories leadership and soft skills development needs and develops and deploys plans to address these needs in alignment with the cooperate HR Director and operation director
- Deploys employee and management development & employee engagement programs as well as culture and workforce productivity initiatives
- Effectively manages employee/industrial relations related matters in the country, including but not limited to being the point of contact for employee representation bodies such as works council and/or unions.
- Develop and implements effective absence management and disciplinary policies in line with local legislation.
- Ensures effective operation of the payroll process and the HR and benefit administration.
- Ensures compliance with local legislation, applicable (industry) standards and company policies and guidelines such as the Code of Conduct.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Semiconductor industry recruitment experience will be preferred
- Extensive Knowledge in compensation and benefit practices
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Business Acumen
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- People oriented
- Results driven