Key Areas of Accountability:
- Good understanding of semiconductor power device physics and state-of-the-art technology used in the power discrete industry.
- Be familiar with semiconductor power device TCAD process and electrical performance simulation, such as Silvaco or Sentaurus workbench.
- Be familiar with mask design is preferred, such as Candence/L-edit/others.
- Education Background: Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Microelectronics, Semiconductor device physics or related area, Master or PhD in Microelectronics or Semiconductors is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Semiconductor power device development. Candidate with one of the following developing experience, such as SBD, FRD, Thyristor, MOSFET or IGBT is preferred.
- Hand-on power device electrical characterization experience.