Key Areas of Accountability:
- Familiar with quality process control, testing, yield improvement and cost optimizing in production.
- Understand product production process and delivering as output manufacturable and good quality products meeting customer order requirements. Provide technical support to Wafer Fab and Assembly Centres for recently introduced new products.
- Through a good understanding of semiconductor physics and state-of-the-art technology used in the industry, generate ideas for improvements to product manufactory.
- Keep up to date with power products, competitor’s product manufactory, including an understanding of industrial through close contact with our own and 3rd party wafer fabs, back-end operation team and technical colleagues in subcon assembly centres, 3rd party partners active in the SiC area, and thereby contribute to defining the future manufactory direction.
- Working together with colleagues in wafer fab and back-end operations to ensure that new products use appropriate manufactural processes, and to obtain from these departments (acting as "customer") the needed output in terms of new technology, processes and packages to service the needs of the market.
- Bachelor or above degree.
- 3-5 years above Semiconductor’s PIE experience.