Key Areas of Accountability:
- Responsible for the timely delivery of tasks to allow the completion of projects to the timelines defined in the overall Platform and new product introduction plans.
- Report regularly to relevant stakeholders on progress and results.
- Develop and maintain appropriate levels of expertise in associated areas.
- Provide technical support and expertise on various projects ranging from Platform development to new product introduction.
- Technical input to design rules.
- Leading process development projects.
- The engineer will define his own projects as well as undertake projects assigned to them.
- The engineer will then be responsible for,
- Detailed planning of experiment details to investigate and develop new processes and process modules to support current and future platform/product development activities. Execution of these experiments and analysis of their results.
- Progress is reported regularly to the stakeholders in R & D as required. At the end of the project, and at suitable intervals for longer projects, formal written reports to summarize project work should be produced.
- Bachelor or above degree, Electrical or Electronic Engineering/Physics degree (other science degrees might be considered).
- 3 years above SiC Semiconductor’s fab experience. Process or Product oriented role in a Wafer Fab for a minimum of 3 years. Familiarity with Discrete Bipolar products would be a distinct advantage.
- Able to design, carry out and analyze process experiments carefully.
- Good English communication skills (reading, speaking, writing).
- Good present skills and team working skills.
- Proven ability to lead successful projects.