Main Purpose of the Role
- To investigate and introduce SiC processes in support of new device manufacturing platforms.
- Typical tasks will include:
- Evaluation of SiC manufacturing equipment, materials and methods.
- Compiling process transfers data and documentation for industrialization of SiC full process flows.
- Design of experiments to innovate new SiC manufacturing processes to meet SiC product /technology evolution.
- Bachelor or above degree, Electrical or Electronic Engineering/Physics degree (other science degrees might be considered).
- 3 years above SiC Semiconductor’s fab experience. Process or Product oriented role in a Wafer Fab for a minimum of 3 years.
- Able to design, carry out and analyze process experiments carefully.
- Good English communication skills (reading, speaking, writing).
- Good present skills and team working skills.
- Proven ability to lead successful projects.